Monday, September 16, 2013
Ad Campaign WWE 13
A ad campaign that really struck me was one for WWE 13. It's a wrestling video game that was released last year that I bought. It really came across as a great game on TV. The part that caught me was that you could relive the attitude era which was the greatest time of professional wrestling. I loved the idea of playing it again because when i first started watching wrestling it was when this era occurred. The ad said by pre ordering I would get a personalized Stone Cold Steve Austin version of the game with his autograph, his own game case, and his DVD. When i got it on the day it was released I felt like a kid all over again. I played it for hours upon hours and haven't stopped playing. I was very satisfied because like the ad said I got his picture signed his game case and DVD. It really was worth the extra money because it brought back so many good memories I had as a kid while watching WWE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment