I took this class to help expand my knowledge in graphic arts. To be the best at my profession, I have to be able to improve not only my writing style but terms of punctuation and sentence structure. After achieving these milestones, I can then claim to be the best at what I do. This can be advertising, printing, or any other opportunity presented for my hard work in this general area of study.
I would like to acquire from this class a vast improvement in not only my style of work with certain words, but also a vast increase in my vocabulary for any parts of my career where I would have to present to fellow employees. I feel I can pick the brain of my professor to get insight on not only his achievements and failures but also a peak of what to expect down the road.
After completeing this course, I feel like my career will start to take off in the distance future. Of course I can continue on after this year at Erie Community College to another school to obtain a bachelors degree but if not I feel I will take key points from this course and utilize them.
No comments:
Post a Comment