Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The annoying ad of Buffalo


       An advertisement I can’t stand is the Airport Plaza Jewelers.  The entire ad bugs me because of how cheesy it comes across.  They not only change their pitch every time but they use props like arm and leg and the chicken.  They also have way to many people in their commercials.  It just doesn’t look professional to me.   As a graphic designer I do have some experience in video editing from courses I’ve taken and I would change everything starting with the quality.  The camera equipment would be improved to movie like quality not home made videos.   As for the actors I would use no offence to them but pretty people because it would attract clients.  The pitch would be come down to Airport Plaza Jewelers where you can get the best money for your items in Buffalo.  It would then list the address and number and be done.  The ad would be short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment