Monday, October 7, 2013

Creatine



A product I use frequently is Creatine Monohydrate 3500.  I use it as a supplement for my workouts to help promote cellular hydration & volumization.  It basically is a legal steroid which helps fill your muscles with water and increase your size and strength.  I use it after every workout and I’ve seen great results in my increase in size and also strength during reps.  Others should use it if they reached a plateau where they feel they can’t become stronger.  I started taking this when I was a sophomore in high school after a terrible injury wrestling.  I had months of rehab after a surgery and needed to become bigger and stronger than ever.  After a few short weeks of taking it while doing intense workouts I was almost as strong as I was at the time of my injury.  Now years later I can say I’ve become a genetic freak in strength.  At 174 pounds I can dead lift 350 pounds max squat 550 and bench press 295 pounds.  My power is out of this world and I feel that this product has helped make this happen.  I highly recommend it to anyone but just so you know, drink tons of water because it can cause kidney failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment