Monday, October 21, 2013
Would You Like A Tour?
Drake is coming to Buffalo, December 15th and I personally can't wait. I'm not a crazy fan where i know everything there is about Drake but I can say he is my favorite artist currently.I first got to know him from his days on Degrassi a teenage show about high school and life. After that I heard about his next step into the music industry thanks to Lil Wayne. From the moment I heard his songs I was hooked. His flow in lyrics and the meaning behind them inspire me. For example his song started from the bottom has been on my workout playlist for months now. It gives me drive to become something in life. I just highly recommend him to any person who likes real music not just about girls,money,and drugs but about life. To get the full experience check out his website at http:// www.drizzydrake.org/ and if your going to go to his concert in Buffalo in December. Get your tickets at http:// www.firstniagaracenter.com/ eventX.cshtml/85
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment