Monday, October 28, 2013

three web ads

The first web ad I followed was one for mixed martial art classes.  It said if you love UFC fighters then start training like one today.  I clicked the link and it brought me to the main website Buffalotrainingcenter.com  It was an effect ad because I actually use to train there for muay thai and bjj.  It got the point across and was of interest to me because its something I like doing.  The website is nice and helps any new visitor with different tabs to various things like gear, to coaches, and even prices.  Overall I say it was a good advertisement because it provoked interest by asking a question.

The next ad I followed was one to Ticketmaster.com.  It had a logo similar to mine saying Drake was coming to Buffalo and to not miss out.  It was short and sweet and brought me right to the page to purchase tickets for the concert.  I feel it could have been more informing on when and where because it just said Buffalo.  So overall I wasn't to impressed by the advertisement.

My final web ad trip was to http://www.buffaloathletic.com/  Like the last advertisement it wasn't to informing but just stated I could get a 10 month program by clicking the link or a free pass but doesn't state how long the free pass occurs.  It does have an image of a guy working out which kind of promotes interest to me but overall it wouldn't normally attract my interest.  Sadly two out of the three ad's I viewed were lack luster and just didn't have the it factor that some do like the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment